[Condor-devel] ipv6 reverts

All:

I've reverted 386113d4f1fbc714ea052108231bd9dbd788fb67 and 45d3b8ce2e38daf353488a0f2feebdbc385b7e30, as the latter patch, an ipv6 commit intended to fix the solaris build breakage caused the linux builds to completely break. The former patch fixed the latter patch, and allowed it to build, but some combination of the two complete broke the tests such that client tools could not connect to daemons.

I assume this leaves us in a state where builds and tests work everwhere except Solaris.

-greg