[Condor-devel] Rule about adding adding a code review remark

Fixes added into the stable branch need to be code reviewed. For every gittrac ticket that has commits into a stable branch, I'd like to see a remark explaining who did the code review and what, if anything, the code review found.

If you look at the resolved tickets for v7.6.2
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/rptview?rn=56
there are many resolved tickets where there is no info about if/when a code review happened. I don't think we need yet another database field in the ticket record if folks can simply get in the habit of appending a remark upon doing a review.

Thanks
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing  Department of Computer Sciences