Re: [Condor-devel] Adding condor_qedit and condor_vacate features through SOAP

On 10/19/2010 03:51 PM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
Johnson koil Raj wrote:
Hi,

To make available condor_qedit and condor_vacate through SOAP in
upcoming releases. I need to check-in my changes. So I need a
committer to help me out for that. I have modified the codes and
compiled at my lab it works fine.

For condor_qedit these two files need changes.
1. gsoap_schedd.h
2. soap_scheddStub.cpp

For condor_vacate_job [-fast] these files need changes.
1. gsoap_schedd.h
2. soap_scheddStub.cpp
3. scheduler.h
4. schedd.cpp

Can I attach those file along with the tickets.

Yes, but do not attach the entire files. Attach a patch (i.e. a diff
file) against a well-known version. Oh, and tell us the version. :)

Thanks!!

Todd

http://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=1718

Regards,
Johnson

Actually, this is an enhancement and will thus go on the development branch for a release in 7.5. Please make the diff against master (the devel branch).

Best,

matt