Re: [Condor-devel] When a single job is scheduled by condor,it will be very slow!Why?

胡忠想 <huzhongxiang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my project , everytime a single job was submitted to a condor
> pool,however the job was scheduled for a long time.
> So i what to know whether the reason is that condor is not suitable to
> schedule a single job but to schedule a batch of jobs.
> I am looking forward for your reply!

It sounds like you're trying to use Condor, not necessarily
develop Condor itself.  It might be better directed elsewhere.
If you'd like to discuss it with the general community of Condor
users, the condor-users mailing list is probably the best place:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/mail-lists/ .  If you would like
the direct help from the Condor team, you can use condor-admin:

Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/