Re: [Condor-devel] MacOS X 10.6 condor build failures

On Jun 17, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Erik Paulson wrote:

> Do none of you have Mac laptops anymore? :)
>
> Condor does not build on 10.6, which maybe no one cares about.

The master branch (i.e. Condor 7.5.x) now builds on Mac OS X 10.6. Thanks for pointing out the first couple hurdles, Erik.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
|                                | That's how I lost my mind.        |