[Condor-devel] RemoteUserCpu not cumulative

The manual says RemoteUserCpu is, "The total number of seconds of user CPU time the job used on remote machines."

This does not clearly indicate whether preempted time is included, but my guess from that statement would be "yes". Wrong. For vanilla universe jobs (not sure about standard), it does _not_ include time spent on preempted runs.

This attribute is used by OSG accounting. I think we should A) decide whether the current behavior is correct and B) document it precisely.

I also see no documentation for CommittedTime, which is also recorded by OSG accounting.

--Dan