Re: [Condor-devel] MyString::GetCStr deprecated

Interesting. It seems that our class "YourInsensitiveString" is not as insensitive as some other people's string classes. Perhaps this is because we have better adult supervision?

I am reminded of a wise remark from Todd (always on the front lines when it comes to adult supervision). He said that when we hire people, we should really be focusing on how well they can _read_ code. How true. And in all fairness, before they decide to jump in, the candidate should really be given a full dose of the mess!

--Dan

Douglas Thain wrote:
This article seems relevant to the discussion.
See about the third paragraph from the end.