[Condor-devel] MyString::GetCStr deprecated

All:

Having been bitten by the crazy semantics of MyString::GetCStr, I decided this weekend to just remove it from our code. I've removed all uses of GetCStr (many of which were potential core-dumps), and made the MyString::GetCStr method private. There were a handful of cases where we were relying on the odd semantics, so those cases are now more explicit. I realize this may cause some merge conflicts when fixing 7.2 bugs, but it will be worth it in the long run.

_Greg