Re: [Condor-devel] Location of public git repository?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 03:34:12PM +0000, David McBride wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm looking to develop some improvements to the Condor Kerberos
> authentication code, and have been looking for some means to clone the
> Condor git repository referred to on the Condor Wiki.

hi david,

we have been talking about this for a while now and were actually planning on
opening up the repo (at least for read access) within the next two weeks.

i'm also curious what changes you have planned?  you should be aware that we
currently link with krb5-1.4.3 (with some patches) instead of 1.6.X, just in
case that affects anything you wanted to do.  this is also something we hope
to change "real soon now", as soon as we dump static linking of our binaries.

cheers,
-zach