[Condor-devel] Switching condor builds from explicit template instantiation to implicit

All:

With various changes that we've made lately, it's now possible to build Condor with implicit template instantiation on all our platforms. I've switched our builds to use implicit instantiation, on both 7.2 and the trunk. This will prevent the several nmi round trips is usually takes to manually discover the correct template instantiations for all our platforms.

And for those worried about bloat, on my RHEL 5 machine, the schedd actually got a bit smaller with implicit templates. I suspect this is because we were explicitly instantiating templates that weren't always needed.

-Greg