Re: [Condor-devel] Let me see help, always, please?

Ian Chesal wrote:
I was just trying to see the syntax for a command I don't use very often
(condor_qedit). But because I'm not running a schedd on my machine I
can't see the -help output for condor_qedit. Please can I has -help
always?

- Ian

Ian,

If you look at src/condor_tools/qedit.C you'll discover that condor_qedit doesn't actually have a -help option, horror! Instead, you need to give it fewer than 2 arguments to see the usage. Oh, and have an available condor_config file. Someone should probably fix this.

Best,

matt

P.S. Poking around in src/condor_tools/*.C:main suggests most tools don't have a --help option, huh.