[Condor-devel] Unused tests/scripts?

I've noticed that a few tests in condor_tests depend on the perl Expect module (job_had_basic.run, job_replication_basic.run, job_replication_big.run), however I see that they are not run when executing a "batch_test.pl -b -d ." from within the condor_tests directory. Seeing as those tests plus (x_quill_pgsqlinstall.pl and x_quill_readlineinstall.pl) depend on the perl Expect module, which I did not have installed on my system, I know they couldn't have run successfully. Are these tests/scripts still valid? If so, why aren't they being included in the test suite?

Rob