Re: [Condor-devel] any harm including daemon core in the includes search path?

Sounds like a good change.

Best,

matt

Derek Wright wrote:
Any daemoncore daemon in the code needs to do this directly in its . [Cc] files:

#include "../condor_daemon_core.V6/condor_daemon_core.h"

I think that's a hold-over from the ancient past when there was a "condor_daemon_core" and a "condor_daemon_core.V6" directory, and you had to specify which one you wanted. Clearly, that's no longer the case.

Anyone object to me just adding "-I../condor_daemon_core.V6" to the standard compile flags and changing the above to just:

#include "condor_daemon_core.h"

?

Part of why I ask is that I'm adding some more helper classes to libdaemoncore.a with their own header files (stuff that depends on daemoncore but which isn't part of daemoncore itself). I'd rather not perpetuate the lameness by manually including the path to these header files when I need to include those, as well.

Comments/thoughts/objections?

Thanks,
-Derek