Re: [Condor-devel] LSB-ish init script for Condor

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 03:25:59PM -0600, Matthew Farrellee wrote:

> Attached is a new patch, that I plan on committing. It sends a -HUP
> instead of using condor_reconfig and adds more of a delay between the
> -TERM (graceful shutdown) and -KILL (fast shutdown) when stopping the
> condor_master.

This looks like the old patch (or, at least I don't see where you've added
an extra delay and I still see condor-reconfig)

In my init script, I paramed out a maximum timeout value to use when
shutting down. Some machines take longer to shut down that others, and I
wanted to make it easy for an administrator to set whatever policy was
appropriate for their machine without having to twiddle with stuff they
got out of the RPM.

-Erik