[Condor-devel] Fwd: Avoiding redundant executables in the SPOOL

Sorry, looks like this list is reply to sender and not reply to list.

-Ian

Begin forwarded message:
From: Ian Alderman <alderman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 30, 2008 11:35:44 AM CDT
To: Alan De Smet <adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Condor-devel] Avoiding redundant executables in the SPOOL

On Apr 30, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Alan De Smet wrote:
Ian Alderman <alderman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've implemented some of this stuff to support signing external
files as part of signed ClassAds.  We should avoid duplicating
this work.  In that context, we automatically include the hash
of the executable and any input files that get transferred in
the ClassAd before signing it.

This sounds like exactly what I'll need.  Is this already checked
in?

No, but I've got it in a workspace. I'll need to do a little work to isolate the hashing mechanisms from the rest. What's your timeframe?

-Ian