Re: [Condor-devel] stopping the GLIBC madness

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 03:35:57PM -0500, Alain Roy wrote:
> So this is kind of scary: the knowledge for the "why" of this code is
> only in your head. It seems like a well-placed comment would be in
> order here, otherwise someone else might spend laborious hours
> re-figuring it out.

I'd spend my days writing and not coding. :( All of us have vast amounts
of crap in our heads that would take others hours/days to figure out. I'm
not sure how or where stuff like that should be documented, and when
you should know to look in said documentation.

-pete