[Condor-devel] makefile ordering changes - suggestions?

Yo

I'm adding some support to quill++ to make SOAP calls to other quill++ daemons,
which means that the gen_soapfile rules all need to fire before any of
the .C files are compiled (because gSOAP generates the header files/prototypes
I need to call).

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I was thinking of just adding a dependancy
to 'soapfiles' to the .C.o rule in Imake.rules, but I'm worried about what
that will do to directories that don't need any soapfiles.

Any other suggestions? (also, whatever we do will have to work on Windoze)

-Erik