Re: [Condor-devel] debian support

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 10:45:57PM +0200, guillaume pernot wrote:
> i'll try to make is as good as possible... i'm starting with patching glibc so
> that it compiles with gcc-4.0.3. i will see where that may lead...

If you can make that happen in a reasonable amount of time, then much
of the difficulty of performing the full port of Condor will have been
avoided. Then you only have to make sure the gcc and c++ runtime stuff
still continues to work properly. If the configure script detects the
files it needs from gcc, then probably everything will be ok. I say
probably because doing full ports of Condor is more of a discovery
process instead of a list of work to accomplish.

Thank you.

-pete