Re: [Condor-devel] Condor port onto FreeBSD

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:03:35 +0530  "Devaraj Das" wrote:

> Please let me know whether I should still remove the changes
> relevant to the usage of pure OpenSSL.

yes, please.  i'm about to do a massive cleanup of the imake/autoconf
settings related to openssl (to get ssl authentication working with
soap), and the way each platform specifies and selects what version of
openssl it's using is going to change.  whatever you do about openssl
in your patch is going to conflict with what i'm going to do, and i'd
just recommend ignoring openssl completely until a) i finish my
changes and b) you get a chance to use them.

thanks,
-derek