From: condor-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Devaraj Das
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:54 AM
To: 'Erik Paulson'; condor-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-devel] Condor port onto FreeBSD

Hi Erik,
Thanks for the comments. I will work on them and submit another patch soon.
Regarding the version of Condor, I do not have the source code for the
6.7.17 version. Actually, I got the source code from a colleague of mine in
Yahoo. So I will start the process of getting direct access to the source
code.
By the way, if you think that procapi code is the only code that
significantly changed then could you please email me the source code for
that. That way, I can create a patch with that version of procapi.
Thanks
Devaraj.