Re: [Condor-devel] condor_q (with Quill enabled) is still double reporting custom job attributes in 6.7.20

> However, if you find a case where condor_q -const gives back the wrong
> value, then we'll have to do something about it immediately.

Thus far it's only been -long output that show's duplicates and -const
has always produced the correct output.

> So, in short, this duplication bug is scheduled to be fixed in the
future
> (unknown when at this time, though if there is compelling enough case
> it could be sooner than later), but use condor_q -const to workaround
it.

No problem. Just thought I'd let you know about it. We're doing some
extensive tests on 6.7.20 hence the influx of reports.

Cheers!

- Ian