[Condor-devel] Openssl build

Regarding support for openssl in condor: In the externals directory (of condor-6.7.13) there is an openssl bundle, but it seems that it is not used in the build. The build system tries to use and build globus’s openssl instead. Globus build requires Java.

I noticed that there is build_openssl-0.9.8.bat in the openssl bundle directory. However there is no equivalent unix shell script.

So, is there is any problem with the openssl bundle? If not, can we use that instead of globus’s openssl.

Thanks

Devaraj.