Re: [Condor-devel] RFC: GCB optimization for local network communication

On Dec 12, 2006, at 8:26 AM, Dan Bradley wrote:

This would be my inclination too (especially from the "campus grids" perspective), but if we are going to have to break flocking- compatibility anyway, it would be a pity not to take that into consideration now.

i totally agree. i asked this in the flightworthy team meeting a week or so ago, and at that point, the answer was "it's all going to be backwards compatible". i'll certainly try to confirm that's still true before i start down this road, but at least as of the recent past, priv sep wasn't going to break compatibility.

cheers,
-derek