RE: [Condor-devel] Installation issues.

> > I'm now going to go beat on condor_install.  :-)  Wish me luck...
> >

> Don't - we're taking condor_install out of the distribution soon.

That's too bad - it worked flawlessly.  In particular, it made
modifications to the global config file (not just the local config file)
during the installation process.  IMHO this is really, really important.

We want to make condor_configure do the same thing.

condor_install confuses people: it asks tons of questions that people don't know how to answer.

-alain