Re: [Condor-devel] same_file util function?

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 07:51:41PM +0100, Matt Hope wrote:
> how accurate must it be?

I want to use it for recursively handling LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE, and to
use it to avoid cycles. I'd rather check to see if they're the same file
instead of doing a strcmp (or stricmp) on the filename, since that's not
particularly great.

On unix I'd probably just look at the file and check it's device and
inode number, which is probably Good Enough(tm), but I have no idea what
I'd do on Win32.

-Erik