Re: [Condor-devel] same_file util function?

how accurate must it be?

should it be able to handle unc path / local drive path / mounted drive paths

etc...

I did a quick one of these in .net for windows only and soon gave up
trying to make it accurate since the scope for alternate roots was so
big.

There seems to be no windows supplied function to allow you to work
this out - at least none that I found.

Matt