[Gems-users] NUCA:start from what?

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:05:57 +0800 (CST)
From: lisa890608 <lisa890608@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] NUCA:start from what?
hi,
       I am going to do an experiment on NUCA,but I do not know where to start.I know that NUCA is implemented in gems1.0.and I learn that I shuld study the source code in protocols folder for MOESI_CMP_NUCA,and Ruby folder for nuca.Here I have 3 questions:
      (1).what else folders shouls I study.
      (2).what the protocols folder contains,what can I learn from the protocols.that means what can the protocol do?what function it provides.
      (3)I maybe a little bit confused,but I need a recapitulatory explanation about them.
      If anybody knows something about NUCA,please connect me,Thank a lot
      By the way my QQ is 513826149