Re: [Gems-users] Ruby prefetch module?

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:25:02 -0400
From: Carole-Jean Wu <carolewu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby prefetch module?
Hi Mike,

Do you know if the most recent GEMS release include a prefetch module yet? Otherwise, would you suggest a place to where the prefetch messages should be inserted?

As I was digging through the mailing list responses, it seems like many people are modifying the generated codes directly. Is there better place (non-generated, protocol-dependent) to inject prefetch requests?

thanks very much,
Carole