Re: [Gems-users] How to collect multicore coherence traffic

Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:47:24 +0200
From: John Shield <john.shield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] How to collect multicore coherence traffic
Hi Jianhua,

Sorry I didn't read your original message. I didn't realise you were only after trace data.

However, it doesn't change my answer. You can add your save trace code to file in the Sequencer.C .

Once you get out of SLICC you can implement any code you like. Instead of saving the information to variables. You save it to a file.

Regards,

John