[Gems-users] compile SPLASH2

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 19:38:51 +0800 (CST)
From: argon_zh <argon_zh@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] compile SPLASH2
Hello everyone,
I would like to compile splash2_simics(http://users.elis.ugent.be/~wheirman/simics/splash2/) for SPARC with solaris on GEMS+Simics. I find that the compiler splash2_simics used is cc. However, I could not find a SPARC/solaris machine with cc at hand. Can I use gcc  to compile splash2_simics on SPARC/solaris on Simics instead? I find there is a "-mt" flag in the makefile which is not supported by gcc. If I want to use gcc, is there any equivalent flag? Or are there any other ways to compile splash2_simics for SPARC/solaris, eg cross-compiler?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Yuang