Re: [Gems-users] Simics

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 16:04:43 -0400
From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Simics
Virutech (now owned by Wind River, owned by Intel) no longer supports Simics 2.x.  You can't download it, and you can't get a license for it.  You must use Simics 4.x or 3.x.  I know that GEMS works with 3.x, but I don't know if anyone has tried with 4.x.

Universities can get a free license for Simics.  http://www.windriver.com/universities/

...Greg