[Gems-users] Help with checkpoint

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:50:33 -0600
From: George Bezerra <gbezerra@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Help with checkpoint
Dear all,

I'm new to GEMS and Simics and I've been following the GEMS installation tutorial on Ubuntu. I finally have Ruby and Opal compiled and the next step is to make a checkpoint.

The tutorial uses Simics 2.2.19 to make the checkpoints. Unfortunately, Windriver does not seem to provide Simics 2 anymore, only versions 3 and 4.

Is it possible to make checkpoints using Simics 3 or 4? Or perhaps there is a way to obtain Simics 2.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
George Bezerra