Re: [Gems-users] Why the link utilization in ruby network is so low ?

Date: 17 Mar 2010 14:49:01 -0500
From: ubaid001@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Why the link utilization in ruby network is so low ?

1. each link has a width of 32 bits.
2. yes, the utilization numbers are different for different links.
3. We are using Simics + Ruby. Can you explain why the utilization is low in
this case ?
4. the topology is mesh.

Suhail

Mar 15 2010, Dan Gibson wrote:

1. How much bandwidth have you configured for your links?
2. Do some links show more utilization than others?
3. Are you using Opal, or just Simics+Ruby. I would expect very low
utilizations with the latter combination only.
4. What topology are you using?

Regards,
Dan