[Gems-users] To get core ID

Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:49:19 +0530
From: Liz Joy <lizjoy86@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] To get core ID
Hiii

Whenever a function in CacheMemory.h is being called or the when the control comes to definitions of any functions especially allocate() and cacheProbe() in CacheMemory.h..I need the id of the core, which has generated the address coming into these functions, in CacheMemory.h....
In one of the previous mails you told that addition of L2cacheMemory.monitorId(in_RequestorMachId) in actions where v can find peek(L1RequestIntraChipL2Network_in,Requestmsg) will do...
and I defined the void monitorId(MachineID) in cachememory.h to get the id...But still when control comes to allocate() and cacheprobe() Id in monitorId() is not the one which has generated the address coming to allocate() or cacheprobe(). Can u plz tell me where I should modify further..

Thanks inAdvance

Liz