Re: [Gems-users] Does gems (ruby) model the DMA operations now?

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:57:32 -0600
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Does gems (ruby) model the DMA operations now?
Are you 100% sure you actually have DMA requests on your benchmark?

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Sitos Lin <sitos.lin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi:
 Thank you for this. The information is very useful for me. I tried
to modify the functions: makeRequest and isUnhandledTransaction in
SimicsDriver.C to output the DMA information, but there is no
response. I still get the cache stats as uaual, but I can not output
any message from the functions. I even tried to add exit(0) in the
functions, but the program finish normally. I followed the compilation
instructions and other functions work normally. I have no idea about
what is wrong. Could anyone give me some hints? Maybe the new compiled
module does not connect to Simics/Opal or the functions are never
called.
Best regards,
 Sitos