Re: [Gems-users] Issues with MSI_...L2-sim

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:24:47 -0500
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Issues with MSI_...L2-sim
Hi Shoaib,

I am actually confused about where you added the counter. I would add
it in structure(Entry). I am also not entirely clear on why you want
to clear the counter. If the block gets deallocated, it may be brought
back again, so you will start counting from zero again and will not
get the total number of references.

Polina