[Gems-users] Which target machine should be used for 64 core CMP simulation?

Date: 6 Apr 2010 12:50:15 -0000
From: "lopamudra chatterjee" <lopamudralopa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Which target machine should be used for 64 core CMP simulation?
Hi,

I want to simulate a 64 core CMP. Can I use Serengeti target? I searched in both simics forum & here but found that many people is having some truble with that and I didn't find any conclusive answers. So if anyone is using a 64 core CMP could they please tell what target architecture are they using?

Thanks,
Lopamudra