Re: [Gems-users] Problem compiling Ruby: *** No rule to make target `ruby'. Stop.

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:51:30 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Problem compiling Ruby: *** No rule to make target `ruby'. Stop.
Problems like this can happen when part of the Simics setup doesn't
work properly, or is accidentally skipped. The best thing to try at
first is to repeat the entire Simics+GEMS setup process. If that
doesn't work, be sure to report your Simics version in subsequent
posts. Offhand, it looks like there is a variable somewhere not set
properly, as indicated by the double // in 'cd /opt/gems//simics; make
ruby'

Regards,
Dan