Re: [Gems-users] Illegal operands

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:13:02 -0700
From: Cong Wang <jameswang99@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Illegal operands
Hi:
    I think what you want to do is to have the code compiled on a
Sparc machine. The code can be compiled on a simulated machine by it
may have problems if you don't have the relevant libraries and pathes
set correctly. The easiest way is to try to compile it on a Sun Sparc
machine and then move the binary to the simulator.

Regards
James Wang