[Gems-users] How can I compile transactional benchmarks?

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:48:25 -0700
From: Will Choi <willamgine@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How can I compile transactional benchmarks?
Hi,
I have tried to compile "transaction.c" in $GEMS/microbenchmarks/transactional.
I got an error message:
Makefiel:149: makefile.dep: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target 'makefile.dep'.  Stop.

I guess this is due to the absence of several codes such as CFILES = pthread_tatas.c, pthread_hbo.c, pthread_rh.c, ... and HFILES = tas.h, tas_exp.h, mcs.h, ...

Could you let me know where I can get them?

Thank you very much!