Re: [Gems-users] Having more than one cache request go out simultaniously per processor

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:53:47 +1300
From: "Fuad Tabba" <fuad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Having more than one cache request go out simultaniously per processor
I see what you're saying. Thanks Dan.

Cheers,
/fuad

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an exception for LogTM in general. The current implementation of logging issues another GetX in the same cycle as the store itself. What I meant to imply is that the single-outstanding-request behavior of the Simics processor is basically fixed -- features implemented inside Ruby can do as they please, naturally.

Regards,
Dan