Re: [Gems-users] I want to get your help about mount file from host

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:00:04 -0500
From: "Berkin Ozisikyilmaz" <boz283@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] I want to get your help about mount file from host

Hello,

In simics guide, you should go and read how to install simicsfs. After getting simicsfs working you can use the mount /host command.

1)       Create a disc image contains the simicsfs files or network connection to a real machine that has the files from the simulated machine

2)       Install simicsfs from either source

3)       Mount /host

4)       Get precompiled gcc from your host machine to your simulated machine

5)       Install precompiled gcc

6)       Create a checkpoint using simics (I have never used naked-check create scripts)

Berkin