[Gems-users] a probem about checkpoint

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:01:19 +0800 (CST)
From: llccdd1985 <llccdd1985@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] a probem about checkpoint
Hi,all
   I want to create the checkpoint via naked-check-create.sh,I follow the instruction to modify the system.conf ,I use solaris 9 with the serengeti.but when  run the naked-check-create.sh,get the error as belows:

machines based on serengeti_conf.py are only provided for backward
compatibility. The new component based machines in simics/targets/
are recommended instead.

Serengeti configuration error:
Unsupported cpu type: ultrasparc-iii+

Serengeti configuration error:
Unsupported cpu type: ultrasparc-iii+
[ultrasparc-iii+-common.simics:80] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
[sol9-cd-install-1.simics:67] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script

I don't know the reason about it,I hope get your help,thank you

银谷·美泉CBD低密洋房