[Gems-users] Global control with SLICC

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:21:26 +0200
From: pana <panasa1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Global control with SLICC
Hello,

I use SLICC to descibe my S-NUCA cache architecture.
I need to implement a mechanism which starts periodically (every N ruby cycles) and acts on the entire cache memory (on each bank of S-NUCA).

How can I implement the timer? TimeTable and TriggerQueue don't seem to be useful because they need the queue is filled before.
How can I modify the C++ code in order to control all the banks at the same time?

thanks
francesco