Re: [Gems-users] changes to commands.C

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:34:33 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] changes to commands.C
Oh, your message below didn't mention 'unimplemented magic call'. Find where that is printed and modify that line to print the magic number... you might find that the number is being shifted in a way that the code doesn't expect.

Regards,
Dan

Carole-Jean Wu wrote:
Thanks for your response.

1) I am sure I am running Simics in DESTINATION=x, so this is not an issue

2) Within magic_instruction_callback, I've modified the warning message to print out WARN_MSG("XXX"), which did not take effect either. It still prints out "Unimplemented magic call"

Any other ideas?

- Carole