[Gems-users] Help needed in ruby simulation result testing

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:16:03 -0400
From: Hemayet Hossain <hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Help needed in ruby simulation result testing
Hi Forum,
I am simulating MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory protocol in ruby 1.3 and simics 3.0. I am testing by using two disk images (solaris ( in Sarek and Solaris 10 in Abisko). But, I am not totally convinced about the results. So to make sure whether the disk images I am using are working correctly, I need help from some of you. What I want to do is to run one of my small benchmark programs in some of your environment and get the result from you. The simulation may take 20 minutes (at least for me).

Is there any one who can help me by simulating the small benchmark? Please help and if possible send an email at hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Hemayet