[Gems-users] Low Level Architecture

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:15:46 +0200
From: pana <panasa1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Low Level Architecture
Hi,

I use Gems/Ruby with the MOESI_CMP_NUCA protocol. I have 8 cpu on a single chip and a shared D-NUCA cache memory (tetris like clustered)

Where can i find in the code the low level features of the network components?
I need for example to know which kind of links are used to connect the switches, (i.e. how many wire for every link) , the kind of switch the network is using, how the packet are managed on trasmission ( i.e. are they separated in flit? how many packet for trasmission?)

thanks a lot for your help

greetings
francesco