Re: [Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:17:39 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed
Yuho,

Its relatively trivial to install Solaris without scripts on a sarek machine. You can even use the abisko scripts as a guide -- when I installed SolarisExpress (for which there are no scripts either) the process was simple to do by hand.

Of course, if abisko works, there is probably no reason not to use abisko exclusively.

Regards,
Dan

Yuho Jin wrote:
Hi, Dan

abisko uses the memory object as "phys_mem" instead of "phys_mem0".
I modified ruby.c file for this and compiled again.
Now loading the ruby has no problem.

Anyway, first I liked to use sarek, but Solaris installation scripts
for sarek are not available in Simics 3.0.
Virtutech only provides scripts for abisko.
Do you know how I can install Solaris for sarek?

Thank you,
Yuho