Re: [Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:12:55 -0500 (CDT)
From: Yuho Jin <yuho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed
Hi, Dan

abisko uses the memory object as "phys_mem" instead of "phys_mem0".
I modified ruby.c file for this and compiled again.
Now loading the ruby has no problem.

Anyway, first I liked to use sarek, but Solaris installation scripts
for sarek are not available in Simics 3.0.
Virtutech only provides scripts for abisko.
Do you know how I can install Solaris for sarek?

Thank you,
Yuho