Re: [Gems-users] Ruby-x86 patch

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:05:10 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby-x86 patch
Blas,
It is definitely possible to use Ruby+Simics on an x86/Linux host to simulate a 16-processor machine (we use x86/Linux hosts almost exclusively). The unknown variable here is the x86 conversion patch, which could be raising issues, or perhaps with your configuration.

Can you provide information about specific problems? Error messages?

Regards,
Dan